Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brick Walls...

At the current time the leisure reading that has consumed my life is something of an intriguing one because I have been given this book by a good friend. I don't know what to make of the friend because at the current moment I have do now know whether I should strongly loathe or not. The book that was given to me is titled, The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch. The present moment is the only time I have really spent apart from this book; aside from the normal hygiene and sleeping time I indulge in everyday. I am very enthralled with this book... it is something I have been searching for. I normally read theological and thought provoking books, and while this book only covers the latter of the two. This is an amazing book with an astounding plot line.

If any one threatens to open this book and starts to read it... I would recommend canceling all appointments for rest of the day. I have only made it through half of the book, and one might state that I have given this book a great review preemptively. My conclusion and recommendation thus far; which is only half way through, would be for everyone to read this.

There is more to come of this review at a later time... now off to more reading.

No comments: