Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stay in school?

For the past six years all family has asked is, "When you going to get a job?" But for some reason there has been some regret for the short time I spent in college. I used to poke fun at the students who made college a career, but for some reason I want to be that person. The theme song for Toys R Us rings in my head. "I don't want to grow up..." Why did I have to grow up so fast? Again God's timing, not mine. Or did I not grow up too fasts, but instead this is all part of a greater plan?

It has been said to me that I have an "old soul". Does that cause one to grow up too fast? I know this sounds as thought it is a random blog but it is just something I had to get off my chest. That and I couldn't sleep.. Got to love insomnia.

No comments: